Oct 16, 2012

Rainbow Anya

I have to admit that it's been a tad bit crazy around my house lately and I haven't had the chance to join many challenges just for the sake of joining a challenge....but how lucky for me that today I was able to make one card for a couple of my favorite challenge blogs.
 
 
 
Any One for Anya: Umbrella Inspiration
 
TGF: Double Take Tuesday Sketch by Aeryn
 

Challenges:
Any One for Anya: Umbrella Inspiration
Yumi & Fumi Handmade: No patterned paper
The Kraft Journal: Ink it Up
TGF: Double Take Tuesday Sketch

Stamps:
TGF: Miss Anya Rain Snow Shine
Inkadinkadoo Kid Quotes

Thanks for stopping by and leaving all of the sweet comments, they really are a bright spot in my day.

8 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely adorable! You nailed the inspiration photo I would say! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal! :-)))

eva said...

love this!! love the rainbow and the sentiment! awesome!

Sugar Cards said...

Oooooh I love the rainbow inks you used!!! What brand are they from? They're so vivid =)

Blankina said...

Hi Denice...great colouring, great text and what a beautiful card with Miss Anya!! Just had to comment...

Thanks for joining in again at ANYONE FOR ANYA - PHOTOCHALLENGE of this week, hope to see you soon,
Hugs Blankina
AFA DT

Denice said...

You're so sweet Grace! Marvy LePlume II markers were used for the sentiment.
:Dxx

Marji said...

Ha Ha Okay haven't been on this for awhile. Catching up. I luv your inspiration picture and the sketch. It came out wonderfully. I luv the colors in the umbrella. So Cool. YAY.

Rachel Parys said...

She is so sweet! I love that sentiment too, one of my favs! Great use of the inspiration photo!!

Leanne said...

Wonderful card Denise! Love that girl and you did an amazing job with the photo inspiration!!
Thanks for always supporting our challenge!
Hugs,
Leanne
Y&FH